MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Food thread

Thread: Food thread
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 05:55 AM   #251
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

i love the idea of grilled salmon and mango being incorporated into the salad. strawberry chunks sound great as well.

heart healthy omega 3 fatty acids and complex carbs. i understand peanuts have some resveratrol in them. another agent that is loaded with antioxidants. and you get some plant based protein as well.

so sooner or later we are going to find exactly the right combination after some experimentation in the kitchen.

a heart healthy salad that is replete with the right type of protein, antioxidants, complex carbs, anti cancer properties, and anti aging properties.

what can be better than that for a salad? this is going to be the mother of all salads once we finish with it.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote