MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Carlos Berlocq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
His first career ATP win was 6-0 6-0 over Young.
His second career ATP win was 6-0 6-1 over Didac Perez.
His third career ATP win was 6-2 6-2 over Stefano Galvani.
His fourth career ATP win was 6-0 6-2 over Kohlschreiber.

He was thrashing opponents from the get go.
Even on the challenger level, and without ever seeing him play, I had noticed him for several years for that single special reason : when he was in a good week, he really made impressive scores, crushing several opponents in a row ... but sometimes failing in the last step whereas the scores during the week did let you expect that he would beat his opponent.

I mean he was the only player on the challenger level who was eyecatching only from the scorelists

The only player who gave me also that impression but on a far lesser extent was Peter Luczak in some periods.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote