MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer rejects Nadal's invitation to play exho for Nadal's foundation after Wimby

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #78
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer rejects Nadal's invitation to play exho for Nadal's foundation after Wimb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
From Rog's presser after the final in Dubai:

I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be a solution found after all.
He sounds rather touchy about that 'refused', so I guess he really wants to do this. Hopefully they will be able to find an appropriate date for it, as in between Wimbledon and the Olympics is indeed the worst timing imaginable.
I think he was touchy about refused not so much because he wanted to do it (Though from what we know roger, it's just the thing he'd be excited about), but because his relationship with Rafa is, in fact, no at its best, and he didn't want to say sometime that would make things worse.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote