MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Christian Harrison

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2012, 03:50 AM   #30
country flag SHB

SHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond reputeSHB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christian Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
I was thinking the same thought a while ago. Sadly, I'm already looking forward to the 1995 juniors .
If Harrison can stay on the court for more than three months at a time, maybe we'll see some improvement. I'm not holding my breath.

I find myself looking ahead to the 1997-1998 class of Wiersholm, Kozlov, Tiafoe, and Mmoh. It's always easier to be optimistic about the young kids, but when was the last time we had a group as strong as that one at the same age? They seem to project well to higher levels of junior tennis, too. I used to have doubts about Kozlov with his style of play, but you can't ignore his accomplishments and the effusive praise from his opponents.

Of course, I used to have high hopes for the 1991 class (Williams, Buchanan, Domijan, and Britton) and the 1994 class (mainly Harrison and Halebian). Now? Not so much. Sandgren is making just a bit of noise, I suppose.

Hey, at least the 1992s are strong! Harrison, Kudla, Sock, Kosakowski, and Frank is a great group.

Last edited by SHB : 04-14-2012 at 03:56 AM.
SHB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote