MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #1876
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
Neither did I, thx! For once Ernests looks really enthusiastic, good sign!
From the i-view I only got the names of tournaments he listed. Otherwise, didn't understand a word. Maybe our Latvian friends will come to rescue once again
Ernests spoke as if he was sure he'd play the home tie in September against Ukraine, he expressed hope that many fans will come to support him and the team. He was also very proud of Andis and how he won the final match even while his knee was hurting.

Asked about why he chose to play a challenger instead of qualifying for Monte Carlo, he said it was a combination of things - primarily to get match practice, also because it's easier to get points in a challenger than in qualifying, and also because of the ATP ranking rules (if he got any points in Monte-Carlo he wouldn't be able to replace them with higher points he got in a different tournament, or something like that).

Ernests said he'll play Rome Masters qualifying and possibly Madrid qualifying, or maybe a challenger that week, he said he needs to examine the ATP rules closely whether he's allowed to withdraw from qualifying without a penalty. His plan - or wish list - for the clay season is to get at least two wins in every tournament he plays. He says it'll allow him to get into a routine and if he reaches this goal then we can also expect a good result at RG.

Ernests also said that he was happy to play three matches against Hungary, he wanted the match experience. And he wasn't tired at all in the end so he's happy with his physical condition.