MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #2218
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Quote:
In the doubles competitions, twenty four teams will automatically qualify as per the rankings on 11 June 2012, subject to a maximum of two teams per nation. Players in the top ten of the doubles rankings can reserve a place, provided they have a partner to compete with. The remaining eight teams will be decided by the ITF's Olympic Committee.
Meaning that unless Lindstedt breaks into the top10 (just noticed he slipped to 11) his only choice might be getting Soderling as they would surely get one of the 8 remaning spots.

But yeah I agree with AZ-12 it would be cool to see him in action even if they lose the 1st round. Olympics is only every 4 years. Slams? 4 every year.

Last time Soderlings big fail in the Beijing Olympics (straight-seted by Gilles Simon) left him very very disappointed. It was one of the main reasons together with the USO fail that he broke with his coach and got Magnus Norman as coach.

Next chance he will be 31. I'm still hoping for a miracle
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote