MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #2215
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

After Rome his ranking will be true crap.

Anyway about the olympics: Lindstedt (current top10 doubles player) has yet to announce his doubles partner. Aspelin (silver medalist together with Johansson in Beijing 2008) has quit and so has Johansson obviously. Lindstedt played doubles with Soderling before including reaching a final and they know each other pretty well.

I think there is a small possibility if Robin isn't recovered enough for singles by the olympics he will at least play the doubles together with Lindstedt. I got a feeling Lindstedt really wants that and with Robins big serve and big returns it could work out. Doubles is much less demanding.

Not want to get anyones hopes up but yes last time I heard Lindstedt talking about his future partner he for the olympics he sounded so mysterious I can only interpret that as he wants to wait for Soderling. We'll see

I remember this classic point

Olympics is only every 4 years so I do think that he might give doubles a shot and maybe make the singles comeback in a smaller tournament like Bĺstad.

Obviously I hope he comes back for singles for RG but have to be realistic here

Last edited by MaxPower : 04-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote