MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do You Believe In A "God"?

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #641
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

What's the more plausible: a God initiated the Big Bang or the Big Bang initiated from itself? (I'm not talking about the 6000 years old Earth bullshit, let's be serious).
I chose the second option but the first one is credible too. The problem is that science is lagging behind on explaining the process of the Big Bang so a supreme being remains a likely option. It's really hard to imagine and conceive that before the Big Bang is not a possible sentence and we could not even say that there was nothing before. In my opinion, Science is close to "kill" the God but scientists have first of all to explain precisely the Big bang process.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote