MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Last concert you visited...

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #356
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
nice! dutch, sensible, and a progger I like it!
pleased to meet you!

Quote:
My last concert was Arena (promoting their disappointing last album though) I think. Good show, but would've liked some more of their earlier work
I would have liked to go there but couldn't due to my refurbishing-da-house probs. Meh.
Agree with you, their earlier work was wayyyyyy better.

Quote:
EDIT: just read you went to see Anathema too Sunset You should really consider going to Loreley in July this year, the line-up is pretty good!
I've racked up visiting some 50+ concerts since 1995 of theirs - all over Europe. They are MY band.
On their guestlist for April 28th in Paradiso!

I missed out on Loreley last year though... when they were one of the headliners.
A little plaster on the wound was to read that they got messed up a bit because of bad sound.

I'd really like to go there this year, but I'm in need of some good company - preferably with a car.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote