MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray : "I can still become the best in the world this year"

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #45
country flag GOAT in progress

GOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT in progress has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray : "I can still become the best in the world this year"

Murray can finish the year as #2 if and only if old weeper break the leg on golf, and tram hit Rafa in Barcelona as Gaudi
Mardy Fish: “I have played all of the top players but Novak is the toughest opponent because he has no weaknesses. With Roger you feel like you have a game plan of trying to get the ball into his backhand. With Rafa you feel like you can try to take his time away and get free points on your serve because he stands deeper in the court. With Novak, there is no safe place to hit the ball. And as a result you feel so much pressure playing him.”
GOAT in progress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote