MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #490
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - May tournaments - Rolland Garros waiting for manag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Guys, A_Skywalker (BUL) registered in the end deadline in Blumenau. therefore I dont have seen others entry lists...

But, He commit, too in Pereira...

and now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Skywalker View Post
I commited first in Pereira, I think it was before the 1st deadline, then I must have forgot about my commitment in Pereira, I thought I missed the 1st deadline and commited in Blumeanu in the 2nd deadline.

Whatever the board decides is okay with me. Its my mistake.
From FAQ thread:

Code:
What happens if a player commits to two different tournaments in the same week?

If the player commited first in a tournament and then commited in another one, the first one prevails. The player must withdraw from the tournament they've previously entered before being accepted in the entry list of the other tournament (as a late entry). If the double commitment is not noticed by the managers, points gained by a player who commits to tournaments in the same week will be disconsidered. If the infraction is noticed before the tournaments start, only the first commitment is valid and no punishment is applied.
Therefore, the commitment to Pereira stands and he can't play in Blumenau I'm afraid.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote