MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Golf 2013 - Waiting for Augusta

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #197
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf 2012 - Waiting for Augusta

Had some hope Peter Hanson could secure Swedens first major but the putting wasn't that good and was some obvious distraction with all the hype around Mickelson. Still a decent round but neither him or Mickelson had a good a really good day. Meanwhile Oosthuizen buried that albatross and Bubba raised him game just to hang on.

Mickelson on the 4th hole was crazy. Why didn't he take a 1 stroke penalty and reset fromt he tee? Even if he got the ball out a few meters on the first try it's still harder to hit the green from there than from the tee. He could easily have escaped with a bogey if he played from the tee instead. Think his caddie should have made his case better because Mickelson got a little overconfident in his abilities there and the tripple bogey cost him dearly.

That's what makes golf exciting. Over 18 holes even most pro's can do a bad tee-shot to the woods/crowd or whatever. I can relate as an amateur having to recover from the woods wish I had Bubba Watsons options. Well-deserved winner in the end
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote