MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Federer regain the #1 spot?

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #758
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
^^^ But don't forget that madrid and rome are in back to back weeks and a week after rome is RG. Halle starts right asfter Rgt ends and wimbledon is just 1 weeks after halle. So Roger will play 7 weeks of tennis in 9 weeks, that's a lot of tennis.
I think he should rest for 1 week or 2 and then do some physical training to be in top shape for one of the most important part of the season.

Again 7 weeks of tennis in 9 weeks is a lot of tennis and Roger sertainly doesn't recover as fast as his younger opponents.
Yeah that's a lot of tennis, but you have like a month off after Wimbledon, so that's more than enough time to recuperate. He's already gonna have been rested for 2 and a half weeks after his early exit at Miami and Madrid is 2 weeks after Monte Carlo right? More than enough rest in between I think.
GOAT = Fed is online now View My Blog!