MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players (Federer wins for the 7th consecutive year)

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #178
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players (3rd update in #146)

1) Cedrik-Marcel Stebe - Like his game, he has an attacking instinct no matter the situation and he seems a nice guy. Overall one for the future certainly.

2) David Goffin - Like how he works the ball round the court, and the precision of his strokes. He has a well-rounded game and again seems fan-friendly.

3) Martin Klizan - Love the way he plays tennis and his personality on court should become more well-known as he rises up the rankings.

4) Aljaz Bedene - He's a fighter as well as a tactician which makes him exciting to support as well as watch. I'm intrigued by how he'll grow on other surfaces.

5) Gastao Elias - He gives it 100% and it would be easy for him, being an Iberian, to be an archetypal clay-courter, but he's more than that, he plays well on hard-courts as well.

6) Adrian Mannarino - I think he's exciting to watch with the angles he creates and the way he can polish the lines, despite lacking that power that so many other players have.

7) Thiemo de Bakker - While he's been struggling for a while, his best form is so exciting to watch.

8) Andrey Golubev - When he's on, he's very good, but his games style lends itself towards him being a fun player to root for because of his volatile nature.

9) Pablo Cuevas - I miss him, and hopefully when he comes back he'll be just as good as he was when he got the injury.

10) Leonardo Mayer - He's cool to watch when he's on. Hope he continues to keep himself together.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote