MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Europe/Africa Group I 2nd round: Belgium at Great Britain (6-8 April, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Europe/Africa Group I, R2: Belgium at Great Britain (6-8 April, 2012)

OOP has been released, and Goodall will be opening the tie against Darcis. Evans vs. Rochus to follow.

Fleming & Hutchins up against Bemelmans & Goffin on Saturday. Rochus and/or Darcis have been known to play DC doubles, but I wonder if Belgium might stick with their nominated pairing. They know that they should be winning the singles matches, so they might make the whole weekend a 'team effort.' I'd predict a 3-1 win, and they should win the dead rubber as well.

Good luck to the Brits! Enjoy it, play your hearts out, and you just never know...
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote