MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group quarterfinal: USA at France (April 6-8, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group quarterfinal: USA at France (April 6-8, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raph72 View Post
I think it's logic that Simon replaced Monfils. I think Gilles must have been in the team for play secnd singles since the beginning. Monfils is often injured and not play a lot recently. Simon had 1/4 at Indian Wells and 1/8e in Miami and has already play on clay this season. He must pay singles with Tsonga. For doubles, i would have try new association perhaps Mahut-Roger Vasselin who ha two titles this year, or mix one of tehm with Llodra.
For USA, ISner is the firts choice and with the injury of Fish, Harrison is a legitime choice. He improved a lot since the beginning of season and he is so bad on clay.
I don't think Ryan is that bad on clay. He did get a set off Soderling last year at the French Open. He moves and slides pretty well on that surface, and actually grew up playing on clay in Louisiana.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote