MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group quarterfinal: USA at France (April 6-8, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #13
country flag raph72

raph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond reputeraph72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group quarterfinal: USA at France (April 6-8, 2012)

I think it's logic that Simon replaced Monfils. I think Gilles must have been in the team for play secnd singles since the beginning. Monfils is often injured and not play a lot recently. Simon had 1/4 at Indian Wells and 1/8e in Miami and has already play on clay this season. He must pay singles with Tsonga. For doubles, i would have try new association perhaps Mahut-Roger Vasselin who ha two titles this year, or mix one of tehm with Llodra.
For USA, ISner is the firts choice and with the injury of Fish, Harrison is a legitime choice. He improved a lot since the beginning of season and he is so bad on clay.
raph72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote