MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cedrik-Marcel Stebe

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 04:11 AM   #74
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cedrik-Marcel Stebe

I watched the Miami match vs Gasquet in its entirety, and though for much of it it was painful viewing, I did find myself grinning a lot, and that's a positive reflection on his game. He's got attacking intent, he takes risks, it's fitting really that he displayed it against Gasquet, the complete opposite of him. Despite losing, Cedrik showed off enough guts to make me believe that he's ready to kick on after stagnating for a couple of months.

Casablanca-Rome CH-Bucharest-Munich is a pretty sensible clay season schedule for me. There's maybe room for entry into one more challenger before RG, but I don't see the point in overplaying. I've stressed before the importance of mid-tankers playing enough challengers to hold their ranking, while going after the big boys in the stronger events enough to keep motivation levels high, and of course there's always chance that anyone can win a few rounds at a slam or a 1000 event.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote