MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - La Torre de Tandil Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #2406
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: La Torre de Tandil Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_is_not_fat View Post
I don't remember 100% xD but i was watching a match with my mother and when we were leaving, he appeared my mum was acting like she planned everything or something like that

nothing xxx u.u
Oh thats interesting.

Well it wasnt really a dream it was more of an halucination and exotic mind therapy that went into a time where i was at a trail heading to the beach through the mountains and he was there looking at me and guided me to the beach, but first we made love and my heart and mind was in another place where it was pleasant and sweet, and all of a sudden he was gone and i was at the beach trying to figure out what the hell just happened
But it was a great halucinating experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
Hehe, mine wasn't about his matches, we were dating and he was holding my hand and kissing me. ahem. we overcame the height difference.
, well at least you had a good dream.