MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 14: Tallahassee (Winner : Tim Smyczek)

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #36
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 14: Tallahassee (Entry List)

Ito will bounce back stronger? He sucks outside of Asia

In Rimouski, he didn't really bounce back at all. He had an easy draw then choked vs Authom in the SF. So given that event wasn't in Asia, I think that's a good example of what will happen to him at his event.

I actually like Ito, but I'm realistic when it comes to him, also now that he's removed from the top 100 with his points from winning the Recife points dropping, I want him to lose early so favorites jump ahead of him. I love Nishikori. But Sugita and Soeda bore me with their blah games, and Soeda is a joke, I won't get into the reasons here.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote