MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News and Articles about Janko

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #236
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

FUN INTERVIEW WITH JANKO TIPSAREVIC

If you could switch places with anyone and live their life for one day, who would it be and why?

I would like to change place with either Mr. Obama or Mr. Putin, one of the two leaders of the world. I feel like those two nations are kind of leading the world and I would like to see how do they deal with the pressure and sorts of stuff that is thrown to their faces everyday in their work.

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Honest, Sarcastic, and (then he asks his agent what the 3rd thing would be and she says...) Big Sense of Humor.

What is the first thing you would buy if you won a 250 million dollar lottery?

I would probably look for a house of my dreams.

Where would that be?

Either in Belgrade or Miami.

If you were stranded on an island and you could only bring one thing, and then one player with you that would help you get off the island, who and what would you bring?

Do I have reception at the island?

No.

Do I have a charger for my cell phone?

Sure, you can have a charger.

But no reception?

Nope.

Hmmm....Ok, well if I need to get off the island, then I guess a small boat. [Laughter] And then I would probably take Rafael Nadal because he is the fittest player and could probably row it well so I would probably pick him. [Laughter]

TITLES
Singles: 2012: CH Este Futures 2014: ATP Moscow
Doubles: 2012: CH Marrakesh (w/Tristanslav), CH* Szczecin (w/juakos17) 2013: CH Charlottesville, CH Champaign (w/1987518LPF)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote