MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #4531
country flag killer bee
Banned!

killer bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond reputekiller bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Marat's day,(26.3.12)

''Though he burned out on tennis at the end before retiring at the end of 2009, Safin doesn't seem to so far mind the nonstop nature of politics. "It's 365 days a year, 24/7, I'm on the phone day and night. I wake up at 8 a.m., do a few push-ups, do some exercise. I really felt like that I have to do that before I start work.

"Then I leave for parliament which is 10 minutes drive from my house. Sessions start at 10 so I have a coffee, sit with parliament members and I start work. I work through until 6 p.m. and then depending on what I have to do in the evening maybe work some more from home. Then it starts again the next day."

Safin getting used to Russian political life
http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20...political_life
killer bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote