MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico's 2012 season!

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nico's 2012 season!

So, as there hasn't been much news on Nico updated in this thread for a while, I think making one long-running thread where Nico news, results, information and anything else related to Nico can be discussed here!

Unfortunately Nico lost yesterday 2-6 2-6 in the Barranquilla challenger to James Ward, and he was injured in the right thigh/adductor area. He was limping during warmups and had to receive medical attention throughout the match. This was his first tournament since Vina Del Mar, where he lost 0-6 3-6 to Delbonis in R1.

Nico has suffered through a litany of injury issues the past few seasons and unfortunately it appears another physical issue has affected him. If he could get a few weeks/months without injury, I know he could show himself as a good player again, but the constant starting and stopping from playing due to physical ailments are not allowing him to gain any momentum. Hopefully this latest injury isn't serious and he'll be back playing very soon.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote