MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.47 » United we stand, Divided we fall

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #114
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Thanks for the article General.
When asked about which event he wants to win most this year, he didn't say any of the majors, he said the singles at the Olympics. So I think his primary focus is grass and Wimbledon. He'll have over a month off now to recuperate from his heavy schedule since the beginning of the year, and aim to peak on the turf.

Respectfully,
masterclass
that is the sense i am getting too general. he really wants the gold in singles.

i also heard that he wants to play in the 2016 olympics. so he is not going anywhere.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!