MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 01:27 AM   #14
country flag fmolinari2005

fmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond reputefmolinari2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC

I cringed when I saw who was interviewing Roger. Those guys can be pretty nasty. Very nice to see how Fed was cool with it! Pretty good soccer player this Fed ...

Someone could make a gift with the bit of Roger adjusting the sunglasses in the end of the interview! It is always great seeing Fed showing his light hearted and goofy side.

COME ON MURRAY!
Andy Murray: USO champion! Roger Federer: LEGEND!

2012: A reminder to all of those who said Murray would never win a GS and that Federer was done winning GS titles!
fmolinari2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote