MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group quarterfinal: USA at France (April 6-8, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
country flag smucav

smucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond reputesmucav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group quarterfinal: USA at France (April 6-8, 2012)

http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/...davis-cup.html
Quote:
The US Davis Cup team was officially announced today, with Mardy Fish, John Isner and the Bryan brothers named to face the French team of Gael Monfils, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Julien Benneteau and Michael Llodra April 6th-8th in Monaco in the World Group quarterfinals.

Captain Jim Courier was on a conference call today to answer questions, so, as I always do, I asked about the practice partners. Courier made it clear that USTA head of men's tennis Jay Berger is responsible for selecting the practice partners, who are Rhyne Williams, Austin Krajicek and Denis Kudla.

Andy Roddick said after the team beat Switzerland without him in February that he wasn't going to ask to be included this time, and Ryan Harrison will not be traveling with the team either, unless there is an injury between now and then. Harrison was named to the Davis Cup team against Colombia in September of 2010 and was also on the team that shut out Switzerland in Switzerland last month.

For a complete transcript of Courier's conference call, see ASAP Sports.
smucav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote