MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #110
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
What makes me sad is he sounded so energized and motivated from Miami and in a few days he loses R1, it's like all his hopes were deflated
The same He was so happy about his level and always wants to do well in french tournament and he gets a bad loss

Quote:
Hopefully he doesn't allow this loss to impact him much and he can continue playing decent tennis.........on the grass at least
Yes but we have clay now

Quote:
If Benoit and Adrian can get into the top 100 by the RG cutoff, I don't see any way Arno doesn't get a WC into the French
For Benoit I'm pretty sure it will be OK Adrian needs a good run before the 16 of april. Arno got one last year and we know that if they give him a WC this year it's more for his name and last RG

There is a maximum of 6 WC for french guys. I think Paulo will not used his PR and have the WC that's sure the question is only about the fact he uses or not his PR not about the WC indeed.
Then guys who would need a WC Mannarino = I'm giving him one, Prodon = FFT don't care about him I think, Robert = well for Berdych win last year ?, Serra = yes he's training at FFT and need one, Rufin = of course he gets one, DeSchepper = average year for the moment, Gicquel = maybe his last RG a WC as a gift , Gensse = now trains at FFT and clay player qualifies last year, Texeira Ouanna Olivetti and many others.

I think we have to wait a bit to see how the clay season is if some guys do well but as usual not easy to tell who deserve a WC
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote