MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Michael Llodra

Thread: Michael Llodra
View Single Post

Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #449
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Llodra

Thus far in 2012 in singles, Mika has a 7-6 record. He made it to the finals of Marseille in mid-February beating Chiudinelli, Dolgopolov, Olivetti and Tipsarevic before losing to Del Potro in the finals. He also won a match in Indian Wells, winning a final set tiebreak vs Gulbis in the first round before retiring vs Jo in the second round. In Miami he lost in the first round 4-6 6-7 to Rosol.

In doubles, he's in the doubles QF with Nenad and they're playing Bhupathi/Bopanna later today as the last match on the grandstand court. Hopefully the boys can pull through with the victory! Mika and Nenad are 10-3 in doubles this season with a title in Rotterdam, beating Lindstedt/Tecau in the final. Mika also won with Julien over Nestor/Raonic in Davis Cup to help France advance over Canada. Mika will be playing again next week in DC with Julien against the US in Monte Carlo. Hopefully Mika can win the doubles this week, as an American, though, I can't root for France over the US in Davis Cup
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote