MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - March Madness 2012

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 04:43 AM   #81
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Madness 2012

As much as I respect Pitino and especially his defensive tactics and display (especially how he switched in the 2nd half to a man to man from zone), I don't think his players are going to have a chance against Kentucky. Kentucky was a nightmare for them last time. And this time it won't be any different. They might defend them well, but I still think Kentucky will control the boards. Even if Anthony Davis plays like crap, they have Gilchrist and Jones who can definitely play very physical, defend, and rebound the ball. They are very gritty players and will put it their all.

Lets first see if Kentucky can defeat this strong and athletic Baylor team (which I expect them though it won't be easy). I fancy Louisville's chances greater against Baylor, than Kentucky.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote