MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin support/discussion thread.

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #12
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trayvon Martin support/discussion thread.

Geraldo Rivera, I HATE going here, but it needs to be said. Mr. Rivera, being of Puerto Rican/Jewish decent, needs to realize that he really ain't that far off from being just another token minority among bigoted conservative white men, and one that these people will not feel any remorse to treat like shit, as they already are doing with other minorities, and minorities who are Puerto Rican/Jewish themselves. Who does he think he is? Because they will DROP his ass in a New York minute and never look back. He should know better than to be foolish enough not to realize what's going on here, but I guess not. I guess he's been brainwashed too much and is simply too damaged mentally to see through the bullshit.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote