MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin support/discussion thread.

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #11
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trayvon Martin support/discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
The first thing Christopher Columbus wrote in his diary after landing in the Bahamas in October 1492? "The people are cheerful, unarmed, and mostly nude. They will make great slaves"
omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Did you see the Miami Heat and their hoodies showing support for Trayvon?

http://uptownmagazine.com/files/2012/03/Miami-Heat.jpg
I saw this. I'm not a fan of the Heat (scorned Cavs fan here ) but I really respect the team for doing this. Can't believe that clown Geraldo Riviera had the nerve to say that black and Latino teens should just stop wearing hoodies because if Trayvon hadn't been wearing a hoodie, Zimmerman might've left him alone. Yeah, I'm sure that's why he targeted this kid That nut had a history of reporting black kids, including once when he reported a seven or eight year old child.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote