MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin support/discussion thread.

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #9
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trayvon Martin support/discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
If it was a black cop shooting a white teenager, he'd already be on death row.

Sad, but true.

This reminds me of the cop a few months ago that tazered that girl and she fell and banged her head on the concrete and now she's in a coma, likely never to come out. He hasn't been charged either.

Cops have too much power.
I so agree with this. In California for example alot of dirty cops always get away with murder killing people because of discrimination and even racism, in 1991 for example it was a riot between the young teens and kids vs the cops, its always been like that for a long time, and im not surprise if it still happens not just in cali but elsewhere in the usa