MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What do you feel about Filo V's current avatar?

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #53
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you feel about Filo V's current avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
this argument is not valid. why: (always take the extreme example) so you wouldn't disrespect Hitler because there are some people that worship him?

u see, if it's someone's opinion that religion is a big bullshit (very reasonable btw), then this person has every right to point this out.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think disrespecting Hitler is the way to get anywhere let along express an opinion against his actions.

But hey, I must agree that you make a good point.

And tbh, I also think religion or at least its big entities are a big BS, and I believe everyone has the right to point this out! Please that's a basic right. But that image simply is not the way.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote