MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bucharest Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated April 23, 2012)

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #11
country flag JurajCrane

JurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bucharest Entry List (updated March 14, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsilva View Post
You're kidding, right? I mean, the guy is playing Monte Carlo on the week before and Belgrade on the week after (not to mention he's commited to the whole clay season) and in the meantime would make a flight of 20 hours (with all the costs involved, not only monetary but also to his form) to play a challenger in the other side of the world in a different surface, to return the week after to the clay courts in Europe... That'd be wise... hehehe
I am more than surprised that he seems to play all clay-season, because I know how he hates clay. Maybe he wants to change something in him, and I appreciate that, because playing good on clay will make him better player.

If he would have success, my mistake. But if clay ruin his season like it was in 2008, ...

EDIT : Plus, when I wrote that comment, I didn´t know he was committed to play Belgrade and Monte Carlo.

Dustin Brown - Nick Kyrgios - Norbert Gombos - Stanislas Wawrinka - Dominic Thiem
JurajCrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote