MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #319
country flag fasnik

fasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond reputefasnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Century King : 100 Titles For The Great Swiss Assassin

Well, if you opened this topic after US open I wouldn't give him 0,01% of chance for that happening. Today, six months later and with six titles more and playing almost as good as before (haters gonna hate) I would say there is a possibility for that. Not big, but a possibility.

As masterclass said; if he can reach 80 or 80+ titles in this year I would say it's doable. Of course that's all with the assumption of staying healthy. Back problems could be a significant factor in the next years as with some players in his age. And also, who knows: if Nadal and Đoković are absent because of the injuries for some time he could benefit greatly from that. As was the case three years ago.

To conclude, I thought that it's impossible for him to reach 1000 victories in his career, and yet it seems, I was mistaken. With current ratio of winning, 2014 seems like a year when it will be done.
fasnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote