MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - March Madness 2012

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2012, 02:24 AM   #76
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Madness 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Not sure why people are surprised to see Duke out. As a Duke fan, the entire back court was trash. Curry is not a point guard, he's actually an undersized shooting guard forced by Coach K to play the position. Austin Rivers is an overrated clown. I'm sure the families of these two, paid at least a million dollars to get their sons in this top notch basketball program since Duke is a top notch university that would love to have major donations for their research.

Well anyways, next year will be different. They'll haave (I hope) a legitimate point guard starting out. And I really hope Rivers comes off the bench, or even better yet, hope he enters the NBA draft so his abysmal presence does not show up next season. His drive ability is overrated, bounces the ball many times on his feet and turns the ball over, and he shoots tough shots rather than concentrate on open looks.
I had them losing to Xavier, sadly the rest of my bracket has not turned out as well. I had Missouri in the final 4

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote