MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frank Dancevic

Thread: Frank Dancevic
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #1625
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frank Dancevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
And why couldn't they live in Canada? Probably because she didn't want to.. she wanted to live in Serbia, and it doesn't seem like he put up much of a fight by leaving Canada.

Sorry, but I just don't like his decision at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play for Serbia in the future. He obviously prefers Serbia over Canada.
look, i like you and im trying so hard to be nice but your not making it easy

this idea of yours is stupid. Moving to another country does not mean that you think the new one is better than the other one. Its just a rediculous reasoning that i fail to see any sense in

and why should she have been the one to make the move anyway? and further more who are you to assume anything about how the decision was made?. Like i said frank is canadian through and through and i doubt very much that he will ever switch nationalities

you say you'll leave it alone but it never should have been brought up
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote