MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frank Dancevic

Thread: Frank Dancevic
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #1624
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frank Dancevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
No it absolutely isn't. Where you live physically means nothing - this is the 21st century. He can stay wired to Canada, his friends, family etc... with absolutely no problem. His girlfriend is Serbian - it makes total sense he lives there. And for a tennis player with a ranking that means he needs to play challenger events, Europe is the most cost effective and opportunity rich environment for a player - I think its great actually, and may help him mentally to relaunch his career.

You mentioned Milos by the way "not turning his back on Canada" - for all intents and purposes, milos lives in Spain as much as Canada these days, and again good for him.
He's training in Spain, yes, but his home is in Canada.. while Frank's home is no longer in Canada, it's Serbia. Do you see the difference?

Anyway.. like I said, I'll leave it alone.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote