MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Your Daddy?

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
country flag fsoica

fsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Your Daddy?

So, as civilly as possible here, on MTF:

0. This post is out of sympathy for what you're trying to do here, on MTF, since the last December.

1. Call all the players Mr. or quite doing it all along.

2. Admit publicly you're a Fedtard. It's obvious already and, btw, that makes you an even more likeable character for me

3. Quit the pedantic style. It doesn't suit you. There are a lot of tennis connaisseurs here which are way above the level of expertise usually displayed on MTF. They are usually low profile, but they eat and breath tennis. Not me, don't get me wrong . I'm just a Fedtard

4. Your theory didn't check looking at Fed Rafa rivalry. From time to time Fed is spanking Rafa's behind big time, only to lose again 2-3 times in a row. He never gained tremendous confidence over Rafa to help him carry through the rest of the year after occasionally roasting the pig.

ROGER FEDERER: No, Roger Federer doesn't pull out. Otherwise he doesn't walk on court (smiling).

After losing to Nalbandian in 2005 TMC final...

Last edited by fsoica : 03-18-2012 at 05:27 PM.
fsoica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote