MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In The Spotlight: buddyholly

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #119
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight: buddyholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
how come you don't get a pension?
I was not interested in a ''career'' with a big company.

I mainly worked for a number of mining 'juniors'' - small companies that don't pay pensions, but can make you rich from share options if you beat the odds and find something. Unfortunately I made my discovery in Cuba, where only the Castro's are allowed to get rich. My discovery is still in the ground. That pleases Castro more than having a small area of Cuba being economically self-sufficient. I suppose gold in Cuban soil is much the same thing to them as gold in a Swiss bank. They can take it out when they need it.

And after I got Canadian citizenship I worked abroad and do not qualify for a Canadian government pension.