MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 12: Marrakech (Winner : Martin Klizan)

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #13
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 12: Marrakech (Entry List)

The first quarter sucks, several of my favorites are in it. I really don't know who I want to see make it from that section.............I just hope that Simon makes the QF, and Pere and Marc play in the second round.

Del Bonis vs Gimeno-Traver, will be a very intriguing match. DelBo didn't look good in Rabat and DGT isn't winning anything so it could come down to which player has the most confidence. That section of the draw is a difficult one too with Donskoy vs Teixeira R1, and with Klizan in the section. Martin should definitely make the QF with ease.

Second section is the easiest, should be an Ungur vs Kavcic QF, but there are a couple qualifiers who could give these guys trouble. I wouldn't be surprised to see Munoz beat Ungur at all. Blaz really needs to make the quarters here, at least.

Carreno-Busta still searching for his first MD win of the season, Bedene will be a difficult one for him to take. Hanescu should make the semis pretty comfortably, but we'll have to see where he's at physically. If he's not at 100%, he can lose to anyone.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote