MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #72
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - A new season begins "Take Two"

Thanks Star, for sharing your thoughts of Gilles' match here. It's nice to hear he gained some fans.

ESPN3 did show the last set after Fed's match, so I'll get to see that when I have time, I can't wait to see that famous hug at the end. I wish I can record it but the whole thing is 9 hrs long for all the 4 matches before Gilles match .

So his post-itw was reported bits and pieces everywhere in French media. He pretty much said tennis-wise it wasn't so great from him, he has to do better today. But he's really happy that he can run 3 hrs on court, after all his physical struggle in the past months, just being able to run makes him happy. (Ahhhh, Gilles, you are so easily satisfied. After choking so much in each match, if you stop choking and being efficient, I can't imagine the joy then ).

Well, anyway, good luck to him today. I fear there'll be TB . And I also can't ignore the pretext of what this match would mean to him. I mean, USA vs France. Granted, even if he wins IW, I doubt he'll be frontrunner for DC tie on clay. But if he loses, then there's no question that he can schedule a vacation on DC weekend. I know Gilles still wants DC badly, so I hope he can at least show that he can beat Isner. No pressure, no pressure. Just try to do your best Gilles. Allez.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote