MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #280
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Century King : 100 Titles For The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
36 of last 38 matches. all he does is win. i believe he has a shot against d-pot and the clay warrior.

d-pot looks fatigued and exhausted and clay warrior is playing pathetic tennis. and he has his mind on the doubles. perhaps deep inside he is thinking that he will have trouble with no-djok again on hard curts. doubles eases the sting.

but either way, he lacks focus and confidence to go along with having little or no sense. i am pretty sure nalFATian is going to remove him from the singles competition tomorrow anyway.

nadal is returning like garbage, running around his backhand like there is no tomrrow, and has little or no depth in his ground game. and there is no sign of that forehand being where it needs to be against the top guns.
Mr. CD, I know this thread is regarding Federer, but I respect your observations regarding Mr. Nadal, as you have obviously been focused on him quite a while. Why do you think he is running around his backhand? Is this some strategy for trying to match up better with Djokovic?

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote