MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #274
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Century King : 100 Titles For The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
his wife doesnt do anything but sit on her fat ass. so she can cough all she wants.

36 of last 38 matches won. talk to me when there is a dent in that equation.

i also know you too damn well. you would be shaking like a leach if fed was to play a hapless color blind circus clown-- with cerebaral defects-- a game of checkers.

and bellucci could have won yesterday. he had him on the ropes. bellucci is far better than you think.
His wife handles all the stuff around Roger, such as his brand. You, with your concern about the financial position of the sport, would be interested to know that same brand was worth $50mln in 2011 .

Mirka has been instrumental for Roger to continue his career on such a high by taking care of his children and always putting him on top of everything around them, including herself. If Fed does indeed break the unimaginable 100-titles barrier, it's mostly due to her. After all, behind every great man... and you (should) know how it goes from there .
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote