MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #69
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - A new season begins "Take Two"

It was such a long match! All the deuces! Oh my god. Anyway Simon impressed many in the crowd who had no idea who he was. Tennis aside, he looked gorgeous on the court. Also so nice to the ball boy who brought him a wet towel. So many long points that had the same pattern. I thought I would see them in my sleep. I still have the printed order of play that has the doubles listed in big bold letters: NOT BEFORE 5 PM.

Oh, and running out of challenges before the end of the second set? And then down to one by 1 all in the third?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote