MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #271
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Century King : 100 Titles For The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
His wife was coughing today in the stands and he still sounds constipated so...

And come on CD, unless Roger took a complete mental vacation he was always going to beat Raonic and Bellucci
his wife doesnt do anything but sit on her fat ass. so she can cough all she wants.

36 of last 38 matches won. talk to me when there is a dent in that equation.

i also know you too damn well. you would be shaking like a leach if fed was to play a hapless color blind circus clown-- with cerebaral defects-- a game of checkers.

and bellucci could have won yesterday. he had him on the ropes. bellucci is far better than you think.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote