MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 11: Rabat (Winner : Martin Klizan)

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #221
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 11: Rabat (Entry List)

Klizan has improved a lot, but I don't think he'd succeed with high success in ATP tournaments, at least not yet. His focus still wavers and he has weaknesses that ATP players could exploit. But he does have a game that does translate well to the ATP tour when he's playing the best he can. Good power off both sides, good serve, and he can volley a little bit.

My intuition was he was going to take the title here and I still expect him to do so. If he does he'll be inside the top 105 and put himself in position to make the French directly. He can be very dangerous on those courts.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote