MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #67
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - A new season begins "Take Two"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike s. View Post
That's too bad you couldn't watch, despite the up and down quality it was a really fun match to watch, although the choke was pretty bad. There were some vintage Gilles points in there that reminded me of what made me a fan of his in the first place. He's nowhere near his best but he's fighting and playing so much better this week than he has been since the US open.
Do you know if they shown any on ESPN3? I'm gonna go check that out and see if they go to Harrison after Fed's match.

Here's a nice recap : http://blogs.tennis.com/thewrap/2012/03/pro-form.html
So he was up 5-2 with consecutive MPs and blown them all? Gosh, now I'm really kinda glad I didn't watch, I would have had a nervous breakdown for that . Oh well, he won at the end, sometimes, I just have to wonder how if he can't do it in the 2nd, how he does it at the 3rd, which is way more nerve-wrecking...Well, one step at a time, gets more win under the belt then his hands won't shake so much at MPs, hope so.

He plays Isner tomorrow at 7pm Center Court.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote