MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourt Season

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #84
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring Hardcourt Season

Andy can't beat anyone good anymore.
The serve will always be his biggest weapon, but it is not much of a weapon anymore. Andy gets broken all the time. He actually breaks serve, returns good, but can't hold. If he can't hold, he has no chance against top players. And as we have seen this year, also against other guys.
I thought Kubot match is going to lift him, but obviously that is not the case. It is sad, Roddick was beating Berdych pretty regularly in the past. I know that Tomas is too much for Andy indoors or on clay, but on American outdoor hard court...and Andy needed a big win very very much.
It's hard to be optimistic for the future.

Sorry for the rant, just had go get rid of some of the emotions and couldn't come up with a better place to do it.
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote