MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourt Season

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #77
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring Hardcourt Season

Dramatic win for all of the Andy fans! If you were like me, you were exploding off your seat with joy at times and sinking into the couch hiding your face at others. Great win...some parts Andy of old with blazing forehand returns/groundies and other parts Andy of new with sensible backhand winners and passing shots.

That's the good stuff.

The bad...Andy's serve seems as attackable as ever. The GM haters of 7-9 years ago might finally see where he'd be ranked without his legendary weapon. I'm guessing he can't beat anyone in the top 30 without it. That means Berdy will handle him quite easily...
That's the gospel.

Last edited by Fumus : 03-11-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote